Monday, August 18, 2008

Ahhhhh! The first day of school!

Today is the first day of school for all but Keawe. It is bitter sweet! While I'm glad we are back to organization and getting to bed earlier, I realize that with a new year a new wrinkle is added for everyone. I know that our kids will get older and it excites me to wonder how the world will receive them when they embark on their own journey. At the same time, I am fearful of that day. I love my children with all my heart. I never gave it half a thought when they were born that someday they will fly the nest. Ahhhhh, it's bitter sweet...

2 comments:

Brennon and Lindsey said...

BROOKE, I DON'T KNOW IF YOU REMEMBER ME BUT, THIS IS LINDSEY MILLER (BRENNON'S WIFE.)HOW ARE YOU GUYS? YOUR FAM. IS SO CUTE AND YOU LOOK GREAT! I HAVE LOST TOUCH WITH YOU GUYS, IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME. I CANT BELIEVE I CAME ACROSS YOUR BLOG, THAT WAS WEIRD. WILL YOU E-MAIL ME? I NEED TO GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU. THANKS LINDS
LINDSEYRAEMILLER@HOTMAIL.COM

Tracey said...

Hey Brooke, I saw your link at the h.h.s. class sight, I left you a message there too. How fun. What a beautiful family. Man, your daughters are just as gorgeous as their mom. I love checkin' up on blogs although I'm not the greatest blogger:)